FREE copies of 10 Secrets Happy Parents Know!
Get your free copy of my latest parenting book in one of two ways:
The e-book is FREE in Amazon all this week!
Click here for your free copy, now through Saturday 12/15/18!
I’m giving away 2 paperback copies during the Facebook live Ask Me Anything I’m doing on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 2 PM EST. Click here to go to my Facebook page! And you may be the recipient of a free copy of 10 Secrets Happy Parents Know!
When a coaching client of mine recently posted an article by today’s guest in our Ninja Parenting Community forums, I was introduced to one of the great positive parenting forces of our time: Dr. Laura Markham.
As soon as I visited her Aha Parenting website, and read some of the advice Dr. Laura shares, I knew you needed to be introduced to her too!
Today our conversation gets into vulnerability, trust, and resiliency. Dr. Laura helps us really enjoy our lives, and our kids.
I hope our conversation helps you gain a better understanding of this whole parenting thing. It sure helped me!
Temper Tantrums and Potty Training:
During today’s break I share about two helpful free guides I offer.
While the podcast is long-form – your opportunity to look into the mind of a child development expert – the free guides are super quick.
You can watch the video, read the checklist, and immediately handle the temper tantrums or get started with potty training (depending on which guide you choose : )
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to handle every temper tantrum
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to successfully potty train your child
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/255 for:
- Links to Dr. Laura’s website, which contains tons of resources for you
- The link to the WTOO Facebook page where Wednesday 12/12 I’m doing a Facebook live Ask Me Anything to kick off the launch of my latest book, 10 Secrets Happy Parents Know, officially out today!!
- The video of the week: “How to get my kids to stop fighting with each other”
And thank you so much for listening! Continue reading ““When they misbehave the most, that’s when they need us the most.” Speaking with Dr. Laura Markham for podcast episode 255!”