What do you do when:
– Your six-year-old witnessed a traumatic event, and is so traumatized that he feels he can never be away from your side
– Your four-year-old “really misses mommy and daddy” and cannot enjoy his enrichment class
– You fear your three-year-old’s “declining independence,” because she increasingly needs you by her side as she is going potty, getting dressed, and going to sleep at night
– Your seven-year-old is afraid to be alone in the upstairs of your house, while you are downstairs
– Your 11-year-old is feeling anxious about getting separated while skiing
Each of these situations come up in today’s Live Case Study…
Join us and find out how to handle each!
PS – 50% off the annual Ninja Parenting Community rate
NPC member BabyBrain worried about her daughter’s fear of being alone in any room in their new house – so, she asked for help.
And I created an entire course on handling your child’s clingy behavior.
This course is a drop in the bucket of all the resources available for you there, to help you enjoy family time more.
This Leap Year, take the leap – 50% off Annual NPC membership!
Jump into the Ninja Parenting Community and start enjoying family life for real!
Click here for details, and to join at this amazing rate!
The following links come up in today’s Case Study:
My conversation with Dr. Laura Markham in episode 255 of the We Turned Out Okay podcast, https://weturnedoutokay.com/255
Some fantastic downloads by Dr. Deborah MacNamara, including one about “what kids worry about at different ages” http://macnamara.ca/downloads/
The link where you can learn more about how to work closely with me, solving your biggest parenting challenges to get you feeling happy inside yourself and also enjoying family time: https://weturnedoutokay.com/joinnpc
Cheers! And thanks for watching/listening!
Karen Lock Kolp, M.Ed.
Helping parents change kids’ behavior from bad to good, feel happy inside, and TRULY enjoy family time : )