So, I say I’m going to drop an F bomb in the beginning segment of this episode, but we decided to edit it out, so no worries about earmuffs 🙂
Re coronavirus: I had an anxiety attack this morning, before I was even fully awake. To help you in case you are experiencing heightened anxiety right now as well, I start off today’s show with audio from a video series I’m doing on how to feel better during this time of fear, worry, and coronavirus threats.
The video has its own post, with a cheat sheet of the ways I’m finding to alleviate the anxieties, available at https://weturnedoutokay.com/cv2
Go to https://weturnedoutokay.com/weekly to get these videos automagically delivered right into your inbox. We will get through this together 💕
Re the new ninja tactic:
I am SO excited to share this with you, a new ninja tactic that is absolutely great for regulating screen time!
Do you struggle with getting your kids to stop watching TV, or the tablet, or stop using your (or their) phone?
This is the show for you. I lay out exactly what words to say, to make this work – to get your kids to listen to you and actually control the screen time!
Join us : )
Here is the link to this post
Links that come up in this episode:
– weturnedoutokay.com/weekly, where you can sign up for the newsletters I send out each week! They are extremely useful, like this one about what to do when your child is disrespectful, and plus I love corresponding with you!
– The original post by our NPC member, who first brought this ninja tactic to my attention
– creatingchampionsforlife.com, the place our NPC member first learned of this tactic
– Bonnie and Thomas’s video, outlining the tactic
– Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics, my first book, which contains lots more tools you can use in the stressful moments of parenting to get your kids to do what you want them to do : )
– weturnedoutokay.com/joinnpc, where you can become a member of the Ninja Parenting Community (just as this member did) and learn to overcome the challenges that are stopping you from truly enjoy family time
Today’s episode is sponsored by the amazing Janine Halloran, expert in teaching kids coping skills, who has created a great resource to help your child handle it when the going gets tough!
Listen to today’s show to find out how to get 15% off your order, and then
Click copingskillsforkids.com/okay to check out Janine’s Coping Skills for Kids Cue Card Decks.
Thanks for reading, and listening!