Here's How the Ninja Parenting Community helps:
- Parents share their toughest challenges: "What do I do when my child calls me – or others – mean names?" "I don't like spanking my kids, but what else can I do?" "How can I stop the whining?"
- I give these moms and dads concrete advice and immediate steps to follow. We go WAY past mindset and into "here's what to do now."
- Parents learn how to handle the toughest parenting stuff, through courses, training modules, and lots of other resources – including a FREE download of my book, Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics.
- Membership gives you access to all of my experience and knowledge as a child-development expert, everything I learned while earning degrees in Early Childhood Education and Human Development and working in a great, school-district-affiliated preschool program.
- You get to put all that to work for you!
I’m Excited to Help You Enjoy Raising Your Kids!
I'm Karen Lock Kolp, M.Ed., host of the We Turned Out Okay podcast; I created this private community to work more closely with parents. When you join I'll help you see clearly why your children do what they do. Together we'll make your home life less stressful and more fun!