So, I never actually use the word toxic in the whole episode… instead of that, I talk about balloon-poppers. A much more fun name, I’m sure you’ll agree!
In this episode I share four ways that you can protect yourself against toxic people, a.k.a. balloon-poppers.
Which is really important, not just for your health, but for your child’s as well.
In this early part of the year, where we have more of a chance to think on introspective things, I hope this episode helps you feel happier inside! Bonus that in the long run it will help your kids find success, fulfillment, and happiness too!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/260 for:
- A cheat sheet on 4 ways to protect against toxic people
- The scoop on my latest book! One reviewer says “10 Secrets Happy Parents Know is a practical and easy-to-digest guide that sets the groundwork for the kind of family life you want.”
- The video of the week: “How to avoid toxic people”
And thank you so much for listening!
Temper Tantrums and Potty Training:
During today’s break I share about two helpful free guides I offer.
While the podcast is long-form – your opportunity to look into the mind of a child development expert – the free guides are super quick.
You can watch the video, read the checklist, and immediately handle the temper tantrums or get started with potty training (depending on which guide you choose : )
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to handle every temper tantrum
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to successfully potty train your child
- Want to receive valuable ideas and tips on parenting, without either free guide above? Click here for my weekly parenting newsletter!