Parent Ninja Tactics to Make Your Life Better
If you’re reading this, you are most likely right in one of the toughest parts of parenting: raising young children.
- Are you just about done with the whining and the crying?
- Do you feel like melting down right alongside your young child?
- Do you wonder where you’re going to get the energy to do it all again tomorrow?
I’m Karen Lock Kolp, M.Ed., an expert in child development.
(Click here to visit my about page.)
As a podcast host, author, and parent coach I work really hard to facilitate happy families!
I wrote a whole book to help you with the struggles listed above, and more.
It’s called Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics: Key Tools to Handle Every Temper Tantrum, Keep Your Cool, and Enjoy Life With Your Young Child.
Because I think it will be really helpful to you, I’m offering this book at 40% off the cost in Amazon!
If you’re struggling with overwhelm, or the crazy things kids do that you just don’t understand, or even if you just need some help remembering the right tactics to help you be happier in your parenting, I recommend downloading and reading this e-book.
What Parents Say:
“Karen’s mix of personal stories and great hacks – things to do in the toughest moments with little kids – make this book so useful and entertaining. Highly recommended!”
– Geoff Woods, entrepreneur and host of The Mentee Podcast
“Practical advice and easy-to-implement strategies.”
– Janine Halloran, Play Specialist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor
“I really enjoyed this quick, clear and caring parenting book.… Lots of tricks and techniques you can start using right away.”
– Reader Heidi de los Andes, in her 5-Star Amazon review
40% off the Amazon Price
Because I know your struggle, and because I always like to offer great value, I’m sharing the Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics e-book download at forty percent off its Amazon price!
Take advantage of this now to learn:
- How to handle every temper tantrum
- Key building blocks for happy parenting
- Ninja tactics that really help in those toughest moments of raising young children
Raise children – AND stay sane – AND enjoy family life again – by making this small investment.
You and your family will be glad you did!