10 Secrets Happy Parents Know, available in Amazon now!
Often parents feel so lost. We want to say and do the right things in the moment to connect with our child, but sometimes we can’t even get them to just listen, and respect us.
I wrote 10 Secrets Happy Parents Know to help you do three things:
- Control the Chaos
- Bring out the good behavior in your young child
- Truly enjoy family time
10 Secrets Happy Parents Know shares what I’ve learned over many years working with parents of young children.
I wrote the book because, while I can’t work closely with every single parent, the hope and encouragement this book offers can make such a difference in lots of parents’ lives, and ultimately in the lives of their children.
Praise for 10 Secrets Happy Parents Know
“If your house is chaos, if you’ve lost control, if the lunatics (aka toddlers) are in charge of the asylum, this is the book that will grant you the permission and the tools to take your family life back – and then help you enjoy it.”
– KJ Dell’Antonia, author of How to Be a Happier Parent: Raising a Family, Having a Life and Loving (Almost) Every Minute
Give yourself a parenting booster shot by reading Karen Lock Kolp’s 10 Secrets Happy Parents Know.
– Audrey Monke, Summer camp director, podcaster (Sunshine Parenting), and author of Happy Campers: 9 Summer Camp Secrets for Raising Kids Who Become Thriving Adults
A practical and easy-to-digest guide that sets the groundwork for the kind of family life you want.
– Janine Halloran, Licensed Mental Health Counselor and creator of the award-winning Coping Cue Cards Relaxation Deck
(Or, the e-book format of this, and every book I write, comes FREE with your membership in our exclusive parent coaching community. Click here for details.)
Parent Ninja Tactics to Make Your Life Better
If you’re reading this, you are most likely right in one of the toughest parts of parenting: raising young children.
- Are you just about done with the whining and the crying?
- Do you feel like melting down right alongside your young child?
- Do you wonder where you’re going to get the energy to do it all again tomorrow?
I’m Karen Lock Kolp, M.Ed., an expert in child development.
(Click here to visit my about page.)
As a podcast host, author, and parent coach I work really hard to facilitate happy families!
I wrote a whole e-book to help you with the struggles listed above, and more.
It’s called Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics: Key Tools to Handle Every Temper Tantrum, Keep Your Cool, and Enjoy Life With Your Young Child.
If you’re struggling with overwhelm, or the crazy things kids do that you just don’t understand, or even if you just need some help remembering the right tactics to help you be happier in your parenting, I recommend downloading and reading this e-book.
What Parents Say:
“Karen’s mix of personal stories and great hacks – things to do in the toughest moments with little kids – make this book so useful and entertaining. Highly recommended!”
– Geoff Woods, entrepreneur and host of The Mentee Podcast
“Practical advice and easy-to-implement strategies.”
– Janine Halloran, Play Specialist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor
“I really enjoyed this quick, clear and caring parenting book.… Lots of tricks and techniques you can start using right away.”
– Reader Heidi de los Andes, in her 5-Star Amazon review
I know your struggle.
I’ve been there! And I wrote this book because it’s the book I wish I could have had when my kids were young.
Read Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics to learn:
- How to handle every temper tantrum
- Key building blocks for happy parenting
- Ninja tactics that really help in those toughest moments of raising young children
Raise children – AND stay sane – AND enjoy family life again – by making this small investment.
You and your family will be glad you did!