Here’s something that you may not have thought of: developmental stages aren’t just for kids.
Each of us grown-ups is still working on stuff developmentally.
Today we talk about the adult stages of development – a concept that really matters!
It matters in relation to our young children.
But most of all it matters to us, inside ourselves.
Plus in Parenting News: Friend-of-the-podcast Devorah Heitner, who always makes me feel better about life in our digital age, recently wrote a beautiful essay for the Washington Post. It’s about how, had her mom been alive today, the learning disabilities she lived with may not have been a problem.
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/283 for:
- A cheat sheet on the later (i.e., adult) stages of human development
- Key links we talk about in this episode
- The video of the week: “What really matters in a grown up’s development?”
And thank you so much for listening!
How to Help Kids Get Along with Other Kids: FREE Online Parenting Class!
Does your child struggle to get along with siblings, classmates, cousins, or at the playground?
Do your kids push, hit, or even bite to get their way?
Let me help… Sign up for the Free Online Parenting Class I am teaching Thursday, June 27!
- What’s most important when thinking about kids dealing with siblings or other kids
- The 3 keys to good child and sibling relations
- How to overcome one crucial factor that impedes a child’s ability to get along with other kids
- Which principles to adopt – and which to drop – in helping kids get along
Sign up to watch it live at 2 PM on Thursday, June 27 OR sign up to catch the replay at your convenience.
Start summer off right by learning how to help your kids get along with other kids. Sign up at the link below!