One of the most concerning things for us parents is that our kids will not have any friends.
Maybe because we all remember that feeling of being lonely, or singled out.
We can feel kind of helpless at the same time. You may be feeling like either the process is so intuitive that you can’t teach it, or you may even be thinking “I don’t have that many friends, who am I to be trying to teach my child how to make friends?”
In this episode I deconstruct this process.
I offer 4 ways to help your child make friends.
ALSO in Parenting News: a member of the We Turned Out Okay Facebook group makes the New York Times! For something really special!
Take a listen!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/275 for:
- A cheat sheet of the 4 ways to help your child make friends
- Links to a whole bunch of good stuff including to some of the best conversations we’ve ever had on WTOO
- The video of the week: “4 Ways to help your young child make friends”
And thank you so much for listening!
Temper Tantrums and Potty Training:
Today I share about two helpful free guides I offer.
While the podcast is long-form – your opportunity to look into the mind of a child development expert – the free guides are super quick.
You can watch the video, read the checklist, and immediately handle the temper tantrums or get started with potty training (depending on which guide you choose : )
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to handle every temper tantrum
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to successfully potty train your child
- Want to receive valuable ideas and tips on parenting, without either free guide above? Click here for my weekly parenting newsletter!
Live Q&A and Open House Tour
Ever wished you could check out the private coaching community that I run for parents of young children?
Do you have questions about if it could work for you, even in your busy, insane life and with whatever technical skills you possess (especially if you feel like they’re not very good)?
You’re in luck! On THIS coming Thursday, April 25 at 1 PM EST, I am throwing open the doors to the Ninja Parenting Community!
I’m taking you right inside, and showing you:
– What our members love about it
– How the community helps parents turn family time into “the best time of the day”
– And I’m taking questions too!
It’s free… I’m so excited to bring you in and show you around!
It’s live… But even if you can’t be there live, signing up gets you the replay so you can rewatch as many times as you like.
It’s where my heart and soul is… because I get to work closely with so many amazing parents.
Don’t miss out on discovering this secret to happy parenting…
Click weturnedoutokay.com/tour to sign up!