Educating Happy Kids: Your Free ECopy!!

Forums Parenting Books Educating Happy Kids: Your Free ECopy!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karen Lock KolpKaren Lock Kolp
    Keymaster

Hello lovely ninja parents!

Click here to view, download, and print your copy of Educating Happy Kids: 9 Ways to Help Your Children Learn What They Need to Know.

I am SUPER excited to bring you this book!

And I’m so grateful to you for courageously sharing your challenges and struggles, and also for giving me feedback on advanced chapters, so that I could make this book be what you need it to be <3

Let me know what you think!

And I know I say this a lot, because it is true: you rock!

Host of the We Turned Out Okay podcast
    Author of Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics: Key Tools to Handle Every Temper Tantrum, Keep Your Cool, and Enjoy Life With Your Young Child
    Head Honcho of the Ninja Parenting Community

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

If I hadn’t read this book, I would have missed Ruby’s emerging industrious efforts. She’s checking out library books about crafting and cooking, executing the activities outlined in her Highlights magazines, and it’s so cool to watch.

Even without understanding the developmental process going on, it would be fun to see her changing in this way, but it’s deeply satisfying to recognize the role I play. That I can nudge her in the right direction by supporting whatever she chooses to do. And if she chooses something I can’t support – most recently, a building game on her tablet that depends on themes that go against our family values – that I can still support her industry. I can help her find different games that scratch the same itch, so to speak, where she can build stuff with a clear conscience.

I’ve been reflecting on how short this time is, this time when they’re little… And so I wanted to thank you for pointing out a few specifics to savor while they’re here. I’m enjoying this change just a little bit extra because of you. ❤️

Karen Lock KolpKaren Lock Kolp
    Keymaster

Wow, Jen, what can I say? I am so grateful to you, for opening your heart and sharing your parenting journey here.

It’s interesting because, while I have been helpful for you, you have truly helped create the form that this “help“ takes. With your wonderful questions and ideas, and your capacity for sticking with it, even when the going is tough.

So right back atcha my friend 💕

Host of the We Turned Out Okay podcast
    Author of Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics: Key Tools to Handle Every Temper Tantrum, Keep Your Cool, and Enjoy Life With Your Young Child
    Head Honcho of the Ninja Parenting Community

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.