– Deal with potty training issues (including helping one mom, whose four-year-old almost got kicked out of school for too many poop accidents)
– Succeed at helping kids through the worst sibling fights (including one memorable one, where the kids were throwing dirt at each other)
– Handle public meltdowns (including many situations with multiple parents, all of whom felt totally shamed and judged)
– Deal with the aftermath of trauma, as with one mom whose two-year-old was in a car accident (the car was totaled but miraculously all were unhurt) and her son couldn’t understand “why Daddy crashed Daddy’s car”
– Address problems with school and childcare (including people whose children have been mistreated and humiliated at school)
– Leave behind terrible childcare, and find great childcare
I’ve helped parents overcome this and more, so they can feel happy inside, and enhance the close bond within their families.
If you need that kind of help I would love to bring you into the community.
It really works.
If you are struggling with any part of parenting, I recommend trying it out!
The following is a video I made for one of my ninja parents, whose 3-year-old was having a really tough time.
I hope you find it helpful if your child is acting out aggressively or having more meltdowns than you feel you can deal with.
The video above shares just one TINY part of the help I offer parents in this community.
If you need some extra support, I can help you too!
“I am feeling able to handle this! I truly cannot thank you enough.”
– NPC Member Mama Llama, Mom of 3YO Boy
How the Ninja Parenting Community works:
1. It’s all online. Help with your parenting struggles is here for you 24/7. Wherever you live & whatever your time zone.
2. It’s personalized to you. In NPC, you can always get help with whatever part of raising children that is most challenging for you.
3. It’s always available. As long as you’re in NPC you always have access to all content, including every Parent Focus, video, members-only call and all challenges, lessons, and PDF downloads.
4. It’s always growing.
Our members share their challenges and struggles, and I create help with personalized videos, worksheets, and other offerings.
5. It contains deep and broad learning, to help you most in your parenting.
6. It is a hugely positive experience, a place with great vibes and energy.
“I really appreciate having the support system I’ve gotten here and in the live videos.
– Hadyn, Mom of 2 and NPC Challenge Participant
“How do I …
- teach my child that bad behavior has consequences?”
- stop my child from hitting me?”
- “stop the jumping on the couch for my attention?”
- get my kids to stop annoying each other, and everyone else?”
“I am full of empty threats, and they know it! Help!”
I give concrete advice and immediate steps to follow… We go WAY past mindset and into “here’s what to do now.”
Parents learn how to handle the toughest parenting stuff, through courses, training modules, and lots of other resources – including a FREE download of my book, Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics.
Membership gives you access to all of my experience and knowledge as a child development expert.
In the Ninja Parenting Community you get to put all of that to work for you!
“I value Karen’s guidance. She validates my feelings, helps [my husband and I] understand what we aren’t doing right, and make better choices.”
Kristen, Mom of 2 and Karen’s Parent-Coaching Client
” I treasure the heaps of attention that Karen gives to community members.”
Jen, Mom of 2 and Annual NPC member
About The Community Leader
I’m Karen Lock Kolp, host of the We Turned Out Okay podcast and weturnedoutokay.com – that’s me with my husband Ben and our two kids, right over there – and I’m glad to offer TONS of free and useful resources for parents of young children.
But sometimes, you just need more than what these resources can provide. Sometimes you need help that is up close and personal.
I created this private community – NPC – to work closely with parents who want to truly enjoy this parenting journey..
Let me help you, too!