– Nora, Mom of a 4-year-old boy and NPC Annual Member
Are you having trouble getting your family going in the direction that you want?
Do you need help reining in a child’s misbehavior or disrespectful words?
Do you feel like you’re all alone on your parenting journey?
There are many challenges in raising kids:
– How do you get control of sibling rivalry and kids’ disrespect?
– How do you stay positive, when there is so much that feels wrong right now?
– How do you streamline, and make a routine, that will work for your family?
– How do you find time for yourself, and your needs?
I know how lonely and frustrating it can be, raising a family.
– Handle caring for kids, and even educating them if necessary, during the time of coronavirus
– Create a streamlined routine, so everybody gets the attention and care that they need, even you
– Resist bad advice and shame/judgment from others, instead knowing in your heart that you are raising your kids in exactly the best way for you and your family
I call this safe space the Ninja Parenting Community, NPC for short.
I created NPC as an online private coaching practice, to help you get control of the direction your family is going in, cultivate could feelings of family harmony, and to help you truly feel happy inside.
I’ll show you how to stop the sibling rivalry and disrespect.
I’ll show you how to figure out solutions for what worries you most about your kids.
I’ll show you how to create the kind of family life that you dream of.
I’ll show you how to take charge, so that you and your kids are surviving and thriving.
I am a parent coach and child development expert, and I am really good at what I do!
Among our successes in NPC:
– A mom of twins stopped making empty threats, and started using positive discipline to create enjoyable family time (she also has successfully potty trained both boys, which was a huge challenge! I’m so proud of her!)
– A single mom, working 60+ hours per week and living in a small apartment with her energetic and active four-year-old son, and this mom is crushing it! “I thought this was impossible, and we are DOING it,” she reports : )
– A mom of two young girls, who once relied on corporal punishment as discipline and now teaches her girls to resolve their conflicts, positively and safely, truly caring for each other
– A mom of a three-year-old girl, who’s helping her daughter work through her anxieties and experience being present, in the moment, and happy
I can show you how to have that family life and happiness inside that you dream of.
I’ll bring you into the community, and help you shoot past the learning curve, avoid mistakes, and learn to take control of your family’s direction…
The Ninja Parenting Community is open for you right now!
Get all the resources, coaching, and support you need to build family life you truly want.
It’s time to turn your dreams into action…
Click the link below to learn more about our 30-day free trial!
You’re not alone! We make it easy to figure out your next steps inside.
I want you to be the next success story inside the Ninja Parenting Community –
Host of the We Turned Out Okay Podcast
Leader of the Ninja Parenting Community
Founder of https://weturnedoutokay.com
Author of 3 parenting books including Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics, the book that helps you “keep calm and handle every tantrum”
PS You don’t have to feel alone on your parenting journey…
Do you want unlimited access to every course, every forum, and all the resources inside the Ninja Parenting Community for 30 days? You can try it for free right now!
It’s time to feel the support of helpful community, time to feel the comfort of a safe space for parents like you.
It’s time to change your family’s future, and your own, forever!
The following is a video I made for one of my ninja parents, whose 3-year-old was having a really tough time.
I hope you find it helpful if your child is acting out aggressively or having more meltdowns than you feel you can deal with.
The video above shares just one TINY part of the help I offer parents in this community.
If you need some extra support, I can help you too!
Click below to learn more about our 30-day free trial!
“I am feeling able to handle this! I truly cannot thank you enough.”
– NPC Member Mama Llama, Mom of 3YO Boy
“I really appreciate having the support system I’ve gotten here and in the live videos.
– Hadyn, Mom of 2 and NPC Challenge Participant
“How do I …
- teach my child that bad behavior has consequences?”
- stop my child from hitting me?”
- “stop the jumping on the couch for my attention?”
- get my kids to stop annoying each other, and everyone else?”
“I am full of empty threats, and they know it! Help!”
I give concrete advice and immediate steps to follow… We go WAY past mindset and into “here’s what to do now.”
Parents learn how to handle the toughest parenting stuff, through courses, training modules, and lots of other resources – including a FREE download of my book, Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics.
Membership gives you access to all of my experience and knowledge as a child development expert.
In the Ninja Parenting Community you get to put all of that to work for you!
“I value Karen’s guidance. She validates my feelings, helps [my husband and I] understand what we aren’t doing right, and make better choices.”
Kristen, Mom of 2 and Karen’s Parent-Coaching Client
” I treasure the heaps of attention that Karen gives to community members.”
Jen, Mom of 2 and Annual NPC member
About The Community Leader
I’m Karen Lock Kolp, host of the We Turned Out Okay podcast and founder of weturnedoutokay.com – that’s me with my husband Ben and our two kids, right over there – and I’m glad to offer TONS of free and useful resources for parents of young children.
But sometimes, you just need more than what these resources can provide. Sometimes you need help that is up close and personal.
I created this private community – NPC – to work closely with parents who want to truly enjoy this parenting journey..
Let me help you, too!
Click below to learn more about our 30-day free trial!
Living IN hard times is what helps us live through them.
In these months of confusion, fear, and worry during the pandemic, I’ve added some new courses and trainings into this online private coaching community for parents, the Ninja Parenting Community – stuff that is SO helpful countering doubt, exhaustion, and worries – and the response from members has been amazing.
Jump into the community and feel better within yourself, while getting the help you need to truly enjoy time with your children.
I’m excited to work with you and help you solve your biggest parenting challenges <3