Today I share how the stress I was under 7 1/2 years ago resulted in a lifelong tendon disorder.
I was so busy running our household and putting everyone else first, I did not pay attention to my health.
I really want you to learn from my mistake.
Today’s show focuses on how our stress isn’t just bad for us. It’s bad for our kids, too.
We also dig into the stresses of “intensive” parenting (a.k.a. helicopter or lawnmower parenting). And as you’ll see, that form of parenting stresses everybody out.
(Know what else stresses everybody out? Potty training, and temper tantrums… During today’s break I share about a free guide I offer for each of these stressors:
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to handle every temper tantrum
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to successfully potty train your child)
In this episode I offer three ways for you to be less stressed, not just now as we get into the holiday season (and everyone is pretty well at the end of their rope) but about how you can be less stressed over the long haul.
It’s Part 3 of the “how to raise successful, fulfilled, happy people” series, and I hope it helps you enjoy the time you spend with your littles!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/253 for:
- A cheat sheet on the 3 ways you can alleviate stress
- Links to the articles I quote from today
- What’s up in the We Turned Out Okay universe, including tons of free resources : )
- The video of the week: “Good behavior at meals, good behavior at the park”
And thank you so much for listening! Continue reading “3 Ways for you to be less stressed | Podcast episode 253”