A conversation with Audrey Monke is always welcome, even more so when she’s written a book that can fix so many of the worries we confront on a daily basis. Which this one totally is!
If you’re worried about:
– How to keep your kids close while giving them their independence
– If they’ll ever make friends, and what might happen to them if they don’t
– How in heck they will develop the skills necessary to make it in this world
You are going to LOVE our conversation!
Also: included in this episode is the first installment of Parenting News, a segment highlighting one news item that seems worthy of your attention.
Today’s is all about young boys and Fortnite, and if you should be concerned about video-game addiction.
Got some news that you want me to bring up in a future Parenting News? Click here and let me know!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/273 for:
- A cheat sheet of ideas from our conversation
- Links, including a special one to Audrey’s book, Happy Campers
- The video of the week: “How to help your child make a friend”
And thank you so much for listening!
Live Q&A and Open House Tour
Ever wished you could check out the private coaching community that I run for parents of young children?
Do you have questions about if it could work for you, even in your busy, insane life and with whatever technical skills you possess (especially if you feel like they’re not very good)?
You’re in luck! On Thursday, April 25 I am throwing open the doors to the Ninja Parenting Community!
I’m taking you right inside, and showing you:
– What our members love about it
– How the community helps parents turn family time into “the best time of the day”
– And I’m taking questions too!
It’s free… I’m so excited to bring you in and show you around!
It’s live… But even if you can’t be there live, signing up gets you the replay so you can rewatch as many times as you like.
It’s where my heart and soul is… because I get to work closely with so many amazing parents.
Don’t miss out on discovering this secret to happy parenting…
Click weturnedoutokay.com/tour to sign up!