Do you ever feel like your family life is sliding in a direction you don’t want? In today’s episode you will hear how one mom, a coaching client of mine, worked with me to take control.
Getting control over the direction her family is going has brought has meant many good things, including fun, fulfillment, and real joy.
Listen in as Jen, mother of 2 young girls, talks about what she’s learned in our private coaching community, and how it has changed her life, and her family life.
Plus in Parenting News: the You Are Not So Smart Podcast did a recent episode on the super-famous Marshmallow Experiment, which has been used to predict how successful a child will be, based on their ability to delay gratification. I LOVE this podcast, which I actually started listening to because of another episode, and it is the subject of today’s Parenting News because I think you would find it really helpful too.
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/288 for a rundown of the HEART method of handling every temper tantrum, which comes up in this episode!
- Click here for Positive Discipline Ninja Tactics, the book Jen mentions as essential reading in getting control of the direction her family was going
- Click here to learn more about working closely with me, either as a private coaching client or, like Jen, as a member of the Ninja Parenting Community
And thank you so much for listening!
Sign up for my Weekly Parenting Newsletter
- Each Wednesday I send out a Parenting Newsletter, to help you remain sane while raising your kiddos!
Past editions have included:
– How to get your child to take more responsibility
– How to teach your child social skills
– Under what circumstances, if any, you should let your child watch YouTube.
Click weturnedoutokay.com/weekly so it zooms right into your inbox each week!