If you’ve ever struggled with less-than-quality childcare, whether in daycare or in a school setting, today’s episode is for you!
Because you are not alone. I’ve been working closely with people whose childcare providers do inscrutable things – one mom tells of an “aggression journal” her 3-year-old son’s childcare teachers are keeping about him! – and another who found her most recent parent-teacher conference frightening and overwhelming.
Which is why today I’m bringing you, in audio format, the class I taught just last week, all about “How to get quality childcare.”
During this master class I share:
1) The three most important keys to finding the best childcare
2) One crucial factor that can hold you back from getting quality childcare
3) The questions you should – and should not – ask potential and current childcare providers
4) An Open House Tour of the private coaching community where quality childcare has been our in-depth focus for the last 3 months
5) A Case Study of one class attendee, Amanda, and her 3-year-old son’s struggles with nap time at daycare
I hope it’s super helpful as your child moves out into the wider world, in daycare, preschool, or school!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/272 for:
- A cheat sheet of ideas from this masterclass
- Links, including to the private coaching community I run (current members: click here for the audio, video, and expanded notes for this masterclass)
- The video of the week: “3 crucial factors for quality childcare”
And thank you so much for listening!
Temper Tantrums and Potty Training:
Today I share about two helpful free guides I offer.
While the podcast is long-form – your opportunity to look into the mind of a child development expert – the free guides are super quick.
You can watch the video, read the checklist, and immediately handle the temper tantrums or get started with potty training (depending on which guide you choose : )
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to handle every temper tantrum
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to successfully potty train your child
- Want to receive valuable ideas and tips on parenting, without either free guide above? Click here for my weekly parenting newsletter!