I am SO excited to bring you today’s show!
I have good friend and colleague, Tricia Tomaso, a veteran preschool teacher and holder of a master’s degree in special education.
And she has graciously agreed to come on the show and answer YOUR questions.
So! Today we take questions on:
– What to do if your child hits you, especially repeatedly
– How to handle it if you are a relatively low energy parent, and your child is a high-energy kid
– If you’re worried that you are overinvolved with your kids
– And more!
Buckle in, this is a really fun and useful ride today!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/248 for:
- A summary of each “ask the expert” question and answer
- What’s up in the We Turned Out Okay universe, including tons of free resources : )
- The video of the week: “I’m exhausted from doing too much for my kid”
And thank you so much for listening! Continue reading “Ask the child development experts! Your questions answered on today’s Your Child Explained Episode | Podcast Episode 248”