I know it’s difficult to imagine your child as a teen or young adult.
But it will happen, and sooner than you think. If you just can’t imagine it – if it even makes you a little frightened to think of – today’s guest will inspire hope and excitement in you (he did for me : )
Today I’m excited to share a conversation with a guy who works with teenagers to help them achieve their goals, Blake Boles of the Off Trail Learning Podcast, UnschoolAdventures.com, and author of three excellent books for helping teens figure out what they really want out of life.
Hope you enjoy this glimpse into the future! Go to weturnedoutokay.com/264 for:
- Links to Blake’s book, podcast, and website (where you can sign up for his newsletter, Update from the Blake-O-Sphere, and which makes me do a little happy dance each time I see it in my inbox)
- The video of the week: “From Toddler to Teen: What to Expect”
And thank you so much for listening!
Temper Tantrums and Potty Training:
During today’s break I share about two helpful free guides I offer.
While the podcast is long-form – your opportunity to look into the mind of a child development expert – the free guides are super quick.
You can watch the video, read the checklist, and immediately handle the temper tantrums or get started with potty training (depending on which guide you choose : )
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to handle every temper tantrum
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to successfully potty train your child
- Want to receive valuable ideas and tips on parenting, without either free guide above? Click here for my weekly parenting newsletter!