In this week’s episode of We Turned Out Okay, we examine a parent’s role in a child’s education!
Lots of parents have no idea how to help their kiddos in learning how to read, write, do math, or code.
But these are the essential skills of the future.
How do we help our kids, when they’re young, get ready for all that learning?
Find out by listening to this episode of We Turned Out Okay!
Sign up for my Weekly Parenting Newsletter
- Each Wednesday I send out a Parenting Newsletter, to help you remain sane while raising your kiddos!
Past editions have included:
– How to get your child to take more responsibility
– How to teach your child social skills
– Under what circumstances, if any, you should let your child watch YouTube.
Click weturnedoutokay.com/weekly so it zooms right into your inbox each week!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/289 for lots of key links mentioned in today’s episode, for free guides (on potty training, picky eating, and how to handle every temper tantrum), and lots more resources!
- Click here to learn more about working closely with me, either as a private coaching client or as a member of the Ninja Parenting Community
And thank you so much for listening!