Sometimes, every parent struggles with chaotic weeknights.
Here’s what most people do when family weeknights are crazy:
– They clench up neck, shoulders, and jaw, causing pain and headaches
– They shout at their kids, because of the chaos, and then feel awful afterwards
– They do absolutely nothing – and as a result they feel powerless.
Meanwhile, this weeknight is still a dumpster fire.
Eventually, most people conclude “this is just how weeknights are with kids.”
They couldn’t be more wrong!
Yes, weeknights happen.
But how you handle them – what you do in the moment during those weeknight hours – makes ALL the difference.
Read on to discover:
- How to confidently, calmly tame the weeknight chaos.
- Feel successful as a parent.
- Stop letting dinnertime, bedtime, “no time” stress get you down.
- Begin to TRULY enjoy the time you spend with your kids!
Why Weeknights are So Tough
First of all, why are weeknights with kids so challenging?
Weeknight chaos can happen for the following reasons:
1) We try to cram too many jobs into too short a time
2) We feel super stressed out about dinner, bath time, and the kids’ bedtime
3) We are frustrated and tired at the end of our long day
How to have Good Weeknights with your Kids
First: Understand why weeknights are so tough. (See above.)
Second: Download my Guide to Taming the Weeknight Chaos!
When you sign up for this guide, you immediately get my 6-Point Checklist so you can enjoy calm, smooth weeknights right away, and my Video that helps you truly understand this process.
Once you know the process, once you watch the video and use the checklist, you can handle weeknights with kids like a pro.
All for free!
Click the button below to get started:
Thanks for reading!
Want more on staying happy while raising young children?
Check out the following FREE resources:
Click here to check out the latest We Turned Out Okay podcast episode
Click here for Parents How-To Videos, which help you: handle childcare issues, get your kids to eat fruits and vegetables, become better readers, and more
Click here for the We Turned Out Okay Facebook page, where each week I offer “magic words for parents,” simple words or phrases to help you get the best behavior from your young child
If you need personalized support,
check out the Ninja Parenting Community, the online, private, premium coaching community where Moms and Dads just like you get help with handling their toughest child-rearing problems.
The Ninja Parenting Community, or NPC, provides help if you’re:
– dreading weekends and looking forward to Mondays, so you can get some peace and quiet away from your kids
– dealing with school issues, or sibling violence
– feeling overwhelmed and like you just don’t know where to turn
In NPC you’ll learn to:
Change your child’s behavior from bad to good
Feel happy inside
Truly enjoy the time you spend with your young child