Hi, and thanks for stopping by my contact page!
Generally, people contact me for the following reasons:
1) Are you a Ninja Parenting Community member?
You’re in the right place to schedule a Parent-Coaching Call! Just fill in the information below and let me know in your email exactly what struggles you’re having, so we can tackle them in our call: )
Not an NPC member yet? Click here for information on Ninja Parenting Community membership.
2) Is there a person you’d like to nominate as a guest on the show, or would you like to be a We Turned Out Okay guest yourself?
Perhaps one person in 100 who solicits me will make it on the show, but here is how to heighten your chances:
– Be friendly – I am a real person, not an algorithm, and treating me kindly is important. I’ll treat you kindly, I promise.
– DO NOT puff up credentials… This one kills me. It is perfectly all right for you (or the person you nominate) to not be a best-selling author, or renowned orator whose TED talk has garnered hundreds of thousands of views.
Instead of all that, please consider the following:
If, after listening to my show, you identify an area in the rearing of young children that you feel you have great insight on, simply tell me how you would help me bring that important idea to our listeners.
I really try to get back to every person who contacts me, even if you or your nominee is not a good fit to be a guest on the show, but I ask your pardon if I do not get back to you. Just the sheer volume of emails makes this tricky, and once again I’m asking for kind treatment : )
3) Are you interested in my live, in-person workshops?
- Stop Sibling Jealousy
- Arrange Your Home for Maximum Family Happiness
- The Parent Witching Hour: How to Handle Dreaded Weeknights with Young Children
Storytelling Workshops for Adults, Kids (ages 11 and up), and Teens
The Get Started Podcasting Workshop
Or, are you interested in having me speak at your upcoming event?
First of all, thank you – I am honored you would consider me!
In your email below please let me know:
– Which workshop you are interested in/The details of your event
– Where in the world you are located and when you’re hoping to hold the workshop or host the event
– What you would like me to speak on/teach
4) Want to talk about sponsoring the show?
Thank you for thinking of me!
At this time I’m not accepting sponsorships for We Turned Out Okay.
But please use this contact page tell me why you think your product would be a fit for the show, in case I do open up space on the podcast for sponsorships.
Again, thanks for stopping by.
I can’t wait to hear from you!