I’m ENJOYING my kids more! I didn’t know that was possible. Thank you! – 5-Star Apple Podcast review
Welcome to We Turned Out Okay, where we offer parents tools to create the happy home life you’ve been dreaming about.
I teach tools for parenting and happy family time through:
- Free Guides, like this one on potty training and this one on handling temper tantrums
- Podcast Episodes
- Our exclusive coaching community
We’ve got lots of help for you!
10 Secrets Happy Parents Know, available in Amazon now!
Pick up Your FREE copy of 10 Secrets Happy Parents Know in one of two ways:
1) Grab the e-book for free in Amazon! But only until Saturday 12/15, so click here and get it now!
2) I’m celebrating with a Facebook live AMA (ask me anything) at 2 PM EST Wed. 12/12!
During this Facebook live I am:
Hope to see you there live!
“A practical and easy-to-digest guide that sets the groundwork for the kind of family life you want.”
– Janine Halloran, LMHC and creator of the award-winning Coping Cue Cards Relaxation Deck
I wrote this book because, while I can’t work closely with every single parent, the hope and encouragement this book offers can make such a difference in lots of parents’ lives, and ultimately in the lives of their children.
“Last week we had 4 days with no meltdowns!”
– Sabrina, NPC Member, Mom of 2
If you’re a parent who
Struggles with potty training or sibling issues
If you want to teach your children valuable life lessons
Even if you just want to be able to relax and enjoy time with them…
You’re in the right place!
For personal help with all your toughest parenting challenges, join our exclusive private membership, the Ninja Parenting Community:
Hi, I’m Karen! I help parents of young children:
- Change their child’s behavior from bad to good
- Feel competent and confident in their parenting
- Rise above “parent shaming”
- Find a deep, reciprocal connection with their kids
I’m an expert in child development and a parent coach, and I created weturnedoutokay.com to help you truly enjoy the time with your young kids!
If you’ve got a question, or if I can help you as you do this “toughest job you’ll ever love,” connect with me here.
Thanks for stopping by weturnedoutokay.com!