You may have heard that creativity is important to our children’s developing minds.
But have you ever thought about how important creativity is for yourself?
Today’s guest, Dan Blank, not only helps us understand how important it is… He helps us figure out ways to incorporate creativity into our busy parenting lives.
I hope you enjoy today’s conversation, whether you heard it when it was originally broadcast about 18 months ago, or if this is your first listen. Cheers!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/270 for:
- Favorite ideas from our conversation
- Dan’s answer to a question that didn’t make it into the interview
- The video of the week: Off this week, returning Thursday, March 28
And thank you so much for listening!
How to Get Quality Childcare: Free Online Class!
– The keys to finding the best child care for your young child
– To avoid one crucial factor that can derail your efforts to find good childcare
– Which questions to ask – and which not too – to assure your child thrives in others’ care
We cover this and more in the FREE online class I’m teaching on Thursday, March 28!
Sign up today – even if you can’t be there live, the replay will be available for several days after.
Get the best child care for your kiddos by taking this class, for free! Sign up here and I will see you on March 28: )