This page has tools to help you:
- Shape your child’s behavior
- Feel happy inside yourself
- Enjoy your parenting journey (and time with your kiddos)
I offer 3 tools in the video below:
– The first helps you put your child’s behavior in perspective so it does not overwhelm you
– The second helps you create the best conditions for positive behavior from your child
– The third helps you feel good about your parenting journey
I hope you find it helpful!
How to handle your child’s tantrums and bad behavior
Support Right to Your Inbox
Get weekly support to help you maintain your sanity as you raise your kiddos!
Sign up for my Weekly Parenting Newsletter
I’ve helped hundreds of parents get control of the direction their family is going.
Here is how I can help you:
Get my best advice for handling the challenges that come up on your parenting journey, through the We Turned Out Okay podcast and blog.
Support and Accountability
Join my private coaching community, called the Ninja Parenting Community, to get the support you need to rein in your child’s behavior, connect and bond with your kids, and feel happy within yourself – as a parent, and as a person.
Your Parenting Copilot
Work closely with me to learn how to handle the most difficult parts of parenting.
Whether: your time at home is completely chaotic and you literally do not know how to fix it; you’re going through a divorce or other major life change; or you are confronting a difficult diagnosis regarding one of your children, I can help.