And this little boy kept asking the same question, over and over:
“Why did Daddy crash Daddy’s car?” The accident was not Daddy’s fault. But you couldn’t convince the boy of that!
Everyone just wanted to move on.
But this little boy struggled to do that.
Maybe your child hasn’t recently been in a car accident, and so this isn’t the question that keeps getting asked.
But I bet, if you’ve got a toddler or preschooler, or even an elementary school kid, you know this phenomenon very well.
Today: what to do about it, when your child asks the same question again and again!
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/269 for:
- A cheat sheet on how to handle it when your child keeps asking the same question over and over, and it’s driving you nuts
- Key links from today’s episode
- The video of the week: Off this week, returning March 28
And thank you so much for listening!
How to Get Quality Childcare: Free Online Class!
– The keys to finding the best child care for your young child
– To avoid one crucial factor that can derail your efforts to find good childcare
– Which questions to ask – and which not too – to assure your child thrives in others’ care
We cover this and more in the FREE online class I’m teaching on Thursday, March 28!
Sign up today – even if you can’t be there live, the replay will be available for several days after.
Get the best child care for your kiddos by taking this class, for free! Sign up here and I will see you on March 28: )