Welcome! Scroll all the way down to the bottom of post and click the triangular “play” button. Enjoy the show!
When a coaching client of mine recently
posted an article by today’s guest in our Ninja Parenting Community forums, I was introduced to one of the great positive parenting forces of our time: Dr. Laura Markham.
As soon as I visited her Aha Parenting website, and read some of the advice Dr. Laura shares, I knew you needed to be introduced to her too!
Today our conversation gets into vulnerability, trust, and resiliency. Dr. Laura helps us really enjoy our lives, and our kids.
I hope our conversation helps you gain a better understanding of this whole parenting thing. It sure helped me!
Temper Tantrums and Potty Training:
During today’s break I share about two helpful free guides I offer.
While the podcast is long-form – your opportunity to look into the mind of a child development expert – the free guides are super quick.
You can watch the video, read the checklist, and immediately handle the temper tantrums or get started with potty training (depending on which guide you choose : )
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to handle every temper tantrum
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to successfully potty train your child
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/255 for:
- Links to Dr. Laura’s website, which contains tons of resources for you
- Information on my latest book, 10 Secrets Happy Parents Know, officially out in the world!!
- The video of the week: “How to get my kids to stop fighting with each other”
And thank you so much for listening! Continue reading ““When they misbehave the most, that’s when they need us the most.” Speaking with Dr. Laura Markham for podcast episode 255!”