Welcome to another episode on how to make it so our kids grow up into successful, fulfilled, happy adults!
In today’s installment, we consider whether it’s important that we parents work outside the home.
And we end up considering an even bigger, more mind-blowing question: how do we even define success and fulfillment?
Go to weturnedoutokay.com/262 for:
- A cheat sheet on the 3 practicalities of raising successful kids
- Key links that come up in this episode, including to a show that Ben and I are really loving (and which is relevant to today’s episode)
- The video of the week: “How can I raise an independent, successful child?”
Quick program note, I mention in the episode that, if I can during the break, I’ll share more about the Harvard business school and professor Kathleen McGinn. I was not able to do that this week. However in the show notes I link to both both the business school and the professor, so feel free to read up further if you’d like!
And thank you so much for listening!
Temper Tantrums and Potty Training:
During today’s break I share about two helpful free guides I offer.
While the podcast is long-form – your opportunity to look into the mind of a child development expert – the free guides are super quick.
You can watch the video, read the checklist, and immediately handle the temper tantrums or get started with potty training (depending on which guide you choose : )
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to handle every temper tantrum
- Click here for the FREE video and checklist to successfully potty train your child
- Want to receive valuable ideas and tips on parenting, without either free guide above? Click here for my weekly parenting newsletter!